HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I am looking forward to the new year and all 2017 has in store!
2016 wasn’t a terrible year for me, here are some of my highlights:
- stopped smoking 🚬
- left the hospitality industry (yay!) 🛎
- Got a dream job in Human Resources 🗂
- Completed my CIPD 📚
- explored Rome ✈️🍝🍕
- enjoyed a sunny holiday in Majorca ✈️☀️
- Visited Centre Parcs with some of my loves 🌳
- Watched the Lion King in London west end 🦁
- Witnessed my baby sister graduate 👩🏼🎓
- Had my wisdom teeth out 😬
- Saw red hot chili peppers 🌶
This year I have some New Years resolutions:
- Get fit, change my lifestyle and have a body I can be proud of.
- Learn to drive (even if it is automatic!)
- Get out more and socialise
- Save money
- Stop making excuses and just do it
- Get the tattoos I’ve been contemplating all my life
- Stay happy, healthy & kind!
I hope the new year will be magical! ✨
Bring on 2017!!!!